Victoria House is a 19th century former brewers’ house in Stow on the Wold, tastefully converted into 7 luxury boutique rooms and perfectly situated to explore the Cotswolds.
Our most spacious rooms with Super Kingsize beds and luxury ensuite bathrooms
Perfect for cosying up in the Cotswolds – a romantic weekend away
A comfortable haven to relax for travelling companions or business travellers.
The little extras that make your stay at Victoria House extra special
- A welcoming decanter of cheering Sherry
- An indulgent bag of Cotswolds Traditional Butter Fudge
- A selection of Twinings tea and coffee
- Fresh milk (from the foyer fridge)
- Blenheim Palace sparkling and still water
- Flat screen Smart TVs
- Free WIFI
- High quality comfortable pocket sprung mattresses
- Selection of top quality down feather and anti allergy pillows and bedding
- 100% luxury Egyptian cotton linen
- Fluffy large bath sheets
- Luxury dressing gown and slippers
- Adaptor for 2 pin plug shavers
- An iron and ironing board in most rooms
- Quality complimentary toiletries
The rooms at Victoria House are beautiful and have every comfort and amenity you'd expect from a luxury hotel.